Atlanta corporate law can be a complex maze to the average business owner, riddled with many unexpected and unpleasant surprises. Geerdes & Associates, LLC will guide your business to safety by ensuring that your corporate documents are above board and on the right side of the law.
We provide the following services to our clients:
- Setup and organize corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Negotiate and prepare legal agreements, including buy out agreements, purchase and sale agreements, employment agreements, non-compete agreements
- Provide appropriate written legal opinions
- Negotiate commercial and business financing, purchase and sale agreements, leases and other legal agreements
- We represent you in any lawsuits filed by or against your business
- General Corporation Law
- Nonprofit Corporation Law
- Limited Liability Companies
- Business Trusts
- Uniform Partnership Law
- Limited Partnerships
- Georgia Code
- Table of Sections Affected
- And More!
Corporate law involves a great array of elements that are encountered in conducting business. These are matters that are of relevance to non-profit organizations, agencies, corporations, partnerships, and large businesses. Additionally, corporate law is the law practice of various business associations. The entire principle of corporate law is built around the principle of the way that businesses and companies are governed and regulated by law. These laws are all centralized around the immediate subject – corporations and their existence, how they run, who they interact with, and what they do.
Companies rely on our Atlanta corporate law expertise to verify the legitimacy of business transactions and practices. We work with a variety of corporations from various sizes. Call us to schedule a free consultation in regards to your business and let us get your company the results that you desire